Re: Cheap Samplers (akai s20)

while not exactly cheap, i'm quite satisfied with the mpc2000. the
mpc2000 is a GOOD sampler with a GREAT (well, almost) sequencer.

the mpc is of course a full-fledged MIDI sequencer, so it's great for
selecting program patches on fx units. i'm also starting to use it to
control my jamman, which frees up my hands/feet. iow, i can record loops
on the jamman while playing to programmed stuff. this requires a fair
amount of *arranging* ahead of time but the results can be quite
interesting.

ttfn,
-tmc-