Homeworkers NOT needed anymore, disregard previous message!

I only wish I had the email address of the agent(s) who sent this damn
message!

>> AHWA CO
>> Pmb
>> 1928 E. Highland Blvd
>> Ste #F104-902
>> Phoenix, Az 85016

No phone number, no email address, no contact name! Oh yeah baby! This has
got
to be LEGIT!!!

I'm a little dismayed to continue seeing this entire SPAM message
continuously
reposted to the list... I have enjoyed the humorous comments though. 'Tis
truly
the stuff of SATAN and Corporate Capitalism! Anyone actually taking them
up on
their offer to take $35.00 in return for $25.00 worth of materials?..
Hmmm. All
you have to do is stuff $75.00 dollars worth and they refund your initial
$35.00
registration fee! Awesome deal!

-m

> Are we to stuff pitch envelopes or amplitude envelopes?

     snipped!!!!!