Re: Re:bac up the sequel (off topic)

>Just to say "Falkner".
>It was Faulkner who said (wrote in fact) "you have to kill
>your dearest"
>
>Olivier Malhomme

Apologies for being WAY off topic, but the two spellings of the
Nobel-prize-winning author's name are both correct.  His family spelled it
"Falkner" but he added the "u" to make it "Faulkner."  If anyone in
interested in avant-garde, dense and almost "looped" prose, please read
such
masterpieces as "The Sound And The Fury," "As I Lay Dying," "Sanctuary,"
"Absalom, Absalom," [see what I mean?] etc.

BTW, Mr. Faulkner's literary reputation is more greatly appreciated in
Europe, especially France, than here in the U.S.

Belletristric regards to Olivier.

James