Re: Sound processing ideas / Stuck in a rut

At 01:57 PM 5/22/99 -0500, you wrote:
  Doesn't an introductory-level
>multitrack cassette recorder, inexpensive guitar or keyboard, and cheap
>mic
>cost less than those silly weapons?

But it doesn't stop there! Gear is an expensive addiction; what starts with
a cassette 4 track soon leads to 8, then to the hard(drive) stuff. Just ONE
more guitar, then I'll stop! If only those stompboxes weren't made in all
those bright colors, so appealing to kids! What starts with an innocent
fuzzbox leads straight to electronic heroin!

Tim

P.S.: Anyone got any spare change; I NEED a JamMan! $700 should do...