EDP, 16mb, pedal F/T Bay Area

Hello all,

Much as I've enjoyed my EDP for the last few months I've sold my soul to
Kyma and must adjust a little to keep my sanity, so:

Echoplex Digital Pro w/ 16 Mb RAM (i.e. maxed out), and seven-button foot
pedal.

Used only in home studio, mint condition, manual and packing materials.

Would prefer to trade for any of the following and deal direct in the Bay
Area (I'm in N. Berkeley/El Cerrito):

DP/4 or Pro
Balanced patch bay(s)
PC-1600x
Other rack effects?
Korg Prophecy

Thanks,

John Altman

-  -

        Cacophony is at least as intricate an art as harmony.

                                                        Basil Bunting