Re: Space Station

Todd wrote:

>Anyway, with the weirdo mutation power of the Vortex and the bizarro
>sound creation abilities of the Space Station, I imagine that I could
>create unusual sound textures.

The combination of the Space Station and the Vortex IS a great thing- I use
it a lot.  And throwing my Jamman into the mix produces wonderful results!

I've heard some people talk about the lack of parameter editing available
on
the Space Station.  Although, as a tweak-head, I sympathize with this, I
also realize that there are some things on the space station that I simply
can't find elsewhere.  I kind of view it like another set of sounds coming
out of the guitar- just one more thing to process, loop, etc.......

Speaking of guitar sounds, I can't speak highly enough of the new Earvana
compensated guitar nut!  Check out:

www.earvana.com

This nut REALLY pulls the guitar "in-tune".  I've played with the Buzz
intonation system a bit, and while it's really nice, it's my opinion that
the Earvana nut is probably a more practical system for most guitarists-
plus, it's at a price that even guitar players can afford!  I had my guitar
tech put this on my strat, and he was knocked out by just how in tune the
guitar was on his strobe tuner.

Jeff