Re: Save the Echo Plex and a Joycean digression

uh, you guys are getting a bit ahead of yourselves again. nothings been
canceled or in any danger of that. (it was in danger of that, in the recent
Oberheim massacre, but that danger is well passed.)   Gibson is just moving
the production to a different division, Opcode. This means there is a
temporary delay in new units while they get things going again. The
advantage of people contacting them about it is that they will see the
interest out there, and they will move faster to get the new units
available.

It probably wouldn't be completely appropriate for me to organize petition
drives or whatever (I don't have time anyway....). But if you all want to
do that, chances are good that I wouldn't stop you....

kim