Re: It just goes...

> > Anyone get the urge to just put a loop on and let it go throughout the
> > afternoon?  Sometimes letting a loop cycle for hours is a fun thing.

Back before I had any looping tools I used to run guitar into my ibanez
analog delay and mix this up for many an afternoon. Once when I was
inviting my neighbors to a gig they asked "Are you going to play the
Vacum cleaner song?" I had no idea what they were talking about until
they explained on occasion they hear me starting off playing guitar and
then it turns into about an hour or two of me cleaning the house using
what sounds like industrial tools. Of course I thanked them for their
patience and assured them the set would indeed include an extended romp
through the hoover factory.

Funny thing, they never showed up for the gig...

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.