Re: New Features for EDP & OPCODE Commitment to EDP

sounds very reasonable to me, Dave

>If you were being asked to pick-up responsibility for an orphaned child,
>would a clamour of things to fix, or would all the fun and profit you can
>enjoy in the future be more attractive to you?
>
>That is to say, I would suggest we work very hard to first foster real
>commitment to the EDP from OPCODE, before we start to think about
>modifications and improvements to the hardware.
>
>The software comes from Kim & Matthias, so we can continue to pester them
>with our brainstorms and suggestions.
>
>But changing the hardware is another issue.

... and may happen through us, too, after the upgrade...

*    Lots of music (samples), inventions (drawings), philosophy:
*         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org
*    Archive and mailinglist about looping:
*         ---> http://www.annihilist.com/loop/loop.html