Re: EDP Decay Prob

At 11:20 PM -0700 5/28/99, Clifford Novey wrote:

>looks like all "888"ect. I think I may have to try to get some help from
>OpcodeGibsonOberheim but the chances of that are probably a little slim!
>Plus I have no idea what their support policy is or how they implement-
>I will have to look into it. :(

oh, they are still doing repairs and warranty service and all that! The guy
doing it is really good too, Richard Akers. Nice fellow. You might want to
contact Mike Ayers <mayers@gibson.com>, customer service guy, and see if he
can get you some help with that. (they're just moving the production to a
new place, not closing everything up!)

kim