2290...curios

    Hmmmm.  I've heard mention of guys that can do custom modifications
of old Lexicon delays to obtain long delay and looping.  Does anyone
know of someone who might be savvy enough to upgrade my 2290 to achieve
the max 32 seconds of sampling??  TC obviously doesn't make the memory
cards anymore, so I assume it would involve custom made hardware.  I
know very little about these matters, so I have no idea if this would be
practical or cost-efficient....I don't even know if it is humanly
possible.  If this is not a viable alternative, I'll probably search for
a fully loaded used 2290 on the net (which I do see from time to time).
I'll buy it up and then sell my current one for as little loss as
possible for the exchange.  Oh well, not that big of a deal I suppose.
Micah