Re: Zoom 2100

Dear Lee,

The 'click' that you describe - are you getting this when using the
Sound On Sound function? I haven't come across this in any mode.

I have the Expression pedal, and although I don't use it for volume (I
have a separate pedal for this) it was worth buying to fully utilise the
other real-time stuff such as Wah & Pitch...

Cheers,

(The other) Lee.

In message <686a6f43.248279e9@aol.com>, Phaedebk@aol.com writes

--