OT - Emagic Audiowerk2 card....

Hey all -

sorry for the off-topic post, but I have limited resources otherwise for
less-biased opinions on computer/music interfacing....

anyone have any opinions on the above-mentioned card? I need something
that
will at least get me an s/pdif interface between my DAT and the computer,
and
this one seems to have the digital and audio outs covered at a pretty
decent
price ($250).

It's either this or the Alesis Adat computer interface, which I'm going to
go
check out online right now.

any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

- Bill