Re: New to the list

Dave,
       Maximum time is 23.8 seconds in nornal mode or loop mode.  In loop
mode, if you use half of the time (11.9 seconds), you can overdub ad
infinitum or you can kill all the obverdubs, just keeping the original
loop.
Normal delay mode is very interesting, since feedback  works in the
Headrush
very much ike the EDP.  A MINI EDP!!!! (sort of).  And only two switches.
Clean sound, nice unit.  I like so much, I might get another one.  Then
there's tape echo mode with four outputs.

good luck,
                 Bill 'hawkeye'