Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #235

> Subject: Why they DRUG OUT [a story]
> Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:52:56 -0500 (CDT)
> From: Todd Madson <crash@waste.org>
> To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com

> .  My teeth and jaw hurt so much that
> I practically gave myself TMJ
>
> Todd Madson
> Musician, Mountain Biker, Stunt Kite Flyer, BeOS/MacOS/Linux/WinNt user.
> http://www.waste.org/~crash/index.html

good post, enjoyed yours and others, too..
    watch yourself, a guitar buddy of mine in his mid 40's , after years of
clinching teeth..ended up with a 5 figure doctor's bill and a
reconstructed mouth,
full of metal...now won't that set off the detectors at
airports..ok_-----_____old
loop content in music.(warning old silly song when the world was young and
naive)
here we go loopty lu, here we go loopty li, here we go loopty lu, all on a
Saturday
Night..drug content now______can't remember who did it, short term memory
loss..now
where did i set that Jolt cola?????? Into the mist again <jscottd>