Re: Norton AntiVirus detected a virus in a message you received from Nathan Herrera

as a happy99 alumi I can report that it is not the melissia. I would
recommend
that everyone thats online obtain and update their virus protection as
there is
many new and more dangorous virus's out there now. Info on the happy99,exe
can
be found at;
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/3652/SKA.HTM

jd