Re: help with cool edit pro mp3 encoding etc...

Can someone please help me?  I'm using Cool Edit pro
and I want to save wav to mp3.  I've been to
syntrillium's site and downloaded the files to add to
the program but I don't know where to put them so that
they will work.  I'm also having trouble running any
plug-ins.  For some reason I can not get them to come
up inside CEP.
Also, can someone tell me how many chanels of audio
can run through a digital cable at once?  This is a
stupid question I know, but I'm trying to figure out
which digital mixer to use with my DAW.  Any
suggestions?

Anyone want to trade CD's?????
Dan Sumner
Permagrin, New Orleans, LA(very Hot now)