Re: Looking for echoplex

You cannot buy the EDP in Europe at this time since they do not have a
CE-certificate which is mandatory now. Even before it was very hard to get
your hands on one due to badly informed, overpaid distibutors. About the
same goes for the Boomerang.

A lot of US stores do handle overseas orders. I've dealt with Manny's,
Bananas at Large and others more or less to my satisfaction. Of cause there
are minor risks involved in shipment, customs, billing your credit card
BEFORE you get your hands on what you want but generally US stores are
quite competent and much cheaper,friendlier and more up-to-date than stores
this side of the Atlantic. I didn't have to deal with guaranties etc. so
far...

Your joke about buying a couple of EDP's while on travel (maybe financing
your trip that way) isn't even that far fetched. Right now it won't work
because: a) the high exchange rate for the US $, b) unavailability of the
EDP.

Servus, Andreas