Re: The world according to Opcode....

Gang:

Muchas apologias. It is big news re: Oberheim for us newbies; no big news
to anyone
else. None too surpirising, given the level of support (read:
non-existent) the
brand has had since Gibson made it their own.

Sorry to take up so much space on this -- don't flame me mercilessly. Or
mercifully,
even...

   ~      > --- James Keepnews --- <  "Don't quote anybody, Sir!"
 (.-.)    > -- Multimedia Yahoo -- <
    \                 *                           -- Krishnamurti
   -      > -  keepnews@node.net - <