re: echoplex, reply from Michael Ayers!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me, or has it been 3 months for a while now...?

I didn't post it to the list, but I followed up that with a request for a
lost of Oberheim dealers in North America, because I went into Rogue Music
here in New York and the guy there told me I might check midwestern dealers
or odd places to see if they might somehow still have stock.

The Gibson guy said in response something like "as far as I know, there are
no echoplexes anywhere.  Sometimes there are used ones on ebay."  That's
paraphrasing, but I do distinctly remember the word anywhere, which at
least he didn't capitalize...

Looks like it could be a long wait.   Like I said, I'm fairly sure I could
find postings in the archive from a month ago that said 3 months.

MT