Akai Headrush review

-This is way behind the curve, but I thought you'd all like to know that
the
Akai Headrush (and other Akai pedals) will finally be reviewed in "Guitar"
magazine (the U.S. publication formerly known as "Guitar for the Practicing
Musician") by yours truly. There were so many postings about a month ago
(which I have kept for reference) that I'm sure more was covered then than
can fit in a relatively short magazine review. But rest assured it (and the
other pedals, which look very interesting, with lots of "expression"
options) will be put through it's paces by a dedicated loophead.
    Any updates on use, problems to look for, etc. will be appreciated.