Re: Boomerang MIDI

> The addition of MIDI enablement would not have to make it more complex,
> though - the only necessary visible addition to the Boomerang would be
>two
> small sockets at the back.  If you didn't use MIDI (and therefore were
>not looking
> for the ports) you probably wouldn't even know the unit was different.

  Yep, yep. MIDI can be added and not clutter a straight forward design.
The Rang, as it now exists, will never have MIDI, but future products
definitely will. Syncing seems to be the primary reason, but
sample/playback rate linked to a continuous controller would be cool. In
fact, having all functions MIDI accessible for those who might care is
probably the way to go. Then you can use MIDI as little or as much as
you want.

  By the way, I appreciate & note all comments on this sight even if I
don't usually respond. We're cataloging ideas & requests for the next
generation product. Thanks.

--
Mike Nelson

Boomerang Musical Products         800-530-4699
PO Box 541595                      214-343-1038, Fax
Dallas, TX  75354-1595             mnelson@dmans.com, email

http://www.boomerangmusic.com

"Some products make you sound better;
 the Boomerang Phrase Sampler makes you play better."