Re: possibly lame question

Well, they exist. I've seen them both in mail order catalogs and in bigger
music stores like Guitar Center. They're certainly more convenient, but I
think you can get three regular power strips for the same price so I've
never
bought one.

By the way, what's with these fat plugs? All of my older Electro-Harmonix
effects have the regular AC plugs just like anything else in my house. Now
that they're being made again, they come with those annoying fat plugs. How
was that necessary? Newer versions of things are supposed to be smaller and
more convenient! The fact that my older pedals were built with those nice
small plugs seems to prove that those fat plugs aren't really necessary!
They
could simply put the AC to DC adaptor right inside the pedal! It would make
the pedal a little bigger, but it would be a lot nicer! Are there any
electronics experts out there? (Well, I know there is.) Is that
conceivable?

matt