Re: a little help? photocells, slightly off topic

rodrigo -

your morley is working on a photocel. the led is on one side of a black
piece
of pressed paper mounted to the pedal, the photocel is on the other. as you
move the action of the pedal the paper adjusts how much light the photocel
is
exposed to, thus using electronic voodoo the change your
tone/volume/whatever.

bobdog