when the EDP upgrade is ready

Kim,
I realize that you don't control how Gibson handles
distribution of firmware upgrades, but perhaps you
could voice a request to them from me.

When they begin sales of Eproms with new firmware for
the EDP, could they allow us to return the old Eproms
for a bit of credit?  I don't mind paying for the
code, but it seems wasteful to throw away working
Eproms, and buy 2 more per EDP.

After all, Eproms are eraseable and reprogrammable.
Why not recycle them?

When the next code upgrade is available I will have
accumulated 10 edp eproms from older revs.  All I
really need is the new programming.

thanks,
bret