Re: New looping pedal--Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler.

> Great sound, a bunch of neat features, but coupled with an interface that
> could be described as either "charmingly unique" or "poorly thought out"
> depending on your state of mind.

        I wouldn't say it was "poorly thought out" at all.  Granted, I
don't own
one yet, and only played with one for a couple of hours at a fellow
LD-lister's house (thanks bill!) before which I had never used a "serious"
looping tool (I'm new to the looping mode).  However, I found it very easy
to maneuver in the looping mode.  Maybe it's a "Looping (Tool) for Dummies"
(TM), but it is certainly intuitive enough for beginners and possibly
others for whom UNDO refers to the <ctrl>-Z or <cmd>-Z keystroke
combination as well as being powerful enough in what it does do to "wow"
some old-hats at the stuff.

Cheers,

Jon Southwood (who's looking forward to ordering an Headrush in the next
couple weeks)
noj@cedar-rapids.net

P.S.  I can see how not having a "hold" function in the delay modes could
be annoying, especially if you are used to using it with other
pedals/effects.