Re: New looping pedal--Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler.

Howdy,
        I have to tell you that I use a AxSys 212 by Line 6 in my looping
rig--and
it's just a great, great amp. They have made some incredible products--plus
they're service/tech dept. is top notch. If you want to know a little more,
they're got a good website at

www.line6.com

        The last product test that I read mentioned stereo outs on the new
looping
pedal. Don't hold me to that, though--but I'm pretty sure that I read that
recently.
Sincerely,
Jeff McLeod

At 09:33 PM 7/24/1999 +1000, you wrote:
>yawn...
>
>this line6 vintage simulation thing is well.. old already..
>why don't they make some goddamn *new* effects with that "patented
>digital modeling technology"? even a convincing simulation of something
>is always less exciting than something truly original IMHO. who are
>these line6 people and where did they come from?
>
>i'm holding out hope for the stereo ins.. but.. wait.. i'm having a
>premonition...i bet it'll sum to mono in every useful mode.. of which
>there'll be about 2...
>
>cynical rant ends. sorry.

This is not here--
And now is almost over...