Re: ATTN: dpc VG-8 for looping?

It's not just the delay on the VG-8 that can loop, the phasing and flanging
fx have feedback and flanging that you can set to so that they loop. I have
one patch which feeds a looping phase and delay with the input being fed
through a resonant low pass filter which is under pedal control, all of the
strings are retuned from low C to high A. It's a monster sound.

Another cool thing is that you can turn some strings off, if you turn off
the top strings and use a little distortion, playintg the top strings
produces a lovely sympathetic vibration in the lower strings.

The V is a serious looping tool despite it's 1 sec delay time.

Martin Shellard