Re: constitutional rights may not apply in some areas

You Americans sure like to talk about that right to free speach a lot, and
seem to use it to excuse any one's opinion or statement no matter how
false,
hurtfull or just plain silly.  Oh well.  God bless ya.  You own our butts
so
I may as well get used to hearing about something that doesn't apply to me.