RE: constitutional rights may not apply in some areas

huh??
First off I'm not European.
Secondly WW2 started in 1939 not 1941.
Thirdly, although Steven Speilberg would have you believe otherwise, there
were other countries who fought through Europe.
Ask someone from Holland who rid them of the SS, and they'll know where
I'm
from.