Re: Trickle-down theory of creativity (was: preset nightmares (RANT))

Fortunately I have been tape recording my life since I was 8 so I have
PLENTY of sampling material.
Including such gems as the drunken nightmare blond from hell calling me on
her cell phone at 4:00am trying to find my house..."I'm like...totally
lost..."
or my personal fave a crazy guy who was a regular at a courner store
annoucing "I'm afraid of just blowing up!"
or my sister dancing around foolishly singing "jingle bells" and tripping
over something, falling into the Christmas tree, knocking it over and my
father's voice calling from another room "what on earth?".
Maybe I should dump it all onto CD and sell it to the childern of today or
their DJ's.