Free whatever and Looping (what's that?)

     Fellow misled loopers...

     Imagine my horror and surprise at finding out there are conservatives
     and reactionaries lurking right before our eyes here at Loopers
     Delight! 8-) Did the rest of you figure that they are a vanishing
     breed? However forward looking and versatile our respective looping
     ideas and rigs are, conservatism is alive and growing... I'm so glad
     we've put our time into this valuable discussion. BTW: I think I'll
     skip visiting the offensive web site in question.

     All hail Discordia!
     -Biffoz