Re: New looping pedal--Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler.

Message text written by INTERNET:Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com

"I sit in front of the piano, Bach sits in front of
the piano.  We both play.  Who's to blame for the results?  Not the poor
piano.
"

Bach bloody INVENTED the piano while everybody around him thought you'd
never be able to improve such a perfect instrument like the harpsichord.
Probably pianos sounded horrible in the first 150 years or so. Electric
guitar is still just hardly a grown up instrument and I am happy that I can
decide easily by myself what pickups to stick into it.

Thank God a lot of people are tinkering on improvements all the time, which
does not mean that progress is a value or an end in itself. And I
especially hate when some industry guy decides for me what can and what
can't be done with, say a 1500 $ piece of equipment which should clearly
pass the line between a nice little toy and a processor/musical instrument.

Besides that I try to make a concious effort only to bring equipment to a
gig that I really need that night and train my ability to perform on rented
equipment etc.

Andreas
Andreas