Re: EDP Upgrade/Midi question

Hi-

sorry, we're not going to do that now. Instead we decided to use program
change for it's intended purpose of changing programs.

BTW, I'm really impressed that DMC is still able to sell that pedal for
$250 when all it does is send program change and some limited cc info. Oh,
and with a display where you can actually name the presets! ooooo....
almost as much profit margin as a Les Paul....:-)  I'm jealous.....

kim