From: Jeffery Hildebrand [mailto:jshildebrand@ucdavis.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 1999 3:39 AM
To: loopers-delight@annihilist.com
Subject: BOOMERANG FOR SALE

        i recently bought a brand new Boomerang Phrase Sampler, the 2/4.5
minute one, and don't really know if i can afford it right now. i got it
for it's list price, so if anyone wants one for a REALLY good price, lemme
know. it's absolutely brand spankin new and it's a damn cool looping tool.

                                later,
                                         scott