Re: MP3 free web space

sharehouse.xoom.com

Since this question keeps popping up I figure I'd chime in with a service
the company I work for offers.  Yes, it is free.  No, you don't get
something for nothing.  In order to upload or download, you have to become
a xoom member which means you'll get offers via email from xoom to buy
things.  If you don't like this idea, please don't visit.

8/4/99 12:39 AM   Andy Soto (smaug@servidor.unam.mx) wrote:

>     IŽd like to put some MP3 loops on the net, where I could start to
>search for free MP3 web space?

Matt Peterson
Project Manager, Media Services
XOOM.com, Inc.