Re: MIDI UP

On 8/3/99 Larry wrote:
>Greetings!
>
>I just found that Sound Sculpture (the Switchblade company) has
>a device that converts guitar controls and/or volume into MIDI
>continuous control messages.  It's called "MidiUp" and you can
>find it at:  http://www.soundsculpture.com

Has anyone actualy used this unit. I have Continous controllers available
with my PMC-10, but this sounds like anothe rpossibility. Perhaps somewhat
limited.
has anyone linked up more than one?

Patrick
                     Fingerpaint's New Release:

                            IN THE LOOP

      ... an intelligent, stimulating mixture of mimimaist spacebeats and
           obscure samples layered upon a hypnotic illbient backdrop.

                       DIGITAL ARTIFACT # 12

                      http://www.fingerpaint.net