EDP Problem?

I'm not sure what kind of problem is this, so I wanted to consult about it
(may be someone could help me). I'm a user of TWO EDP, wich are in sync
with
MIDI. Both expanded to 198 seconds, and with their last update. The Record
Led from one of my EDP, after a while of using it, happens to turn off. And
when every function from the EDP's are working ok, that LED thasn't turn on
as my other Echoplex does. All this started to happen two weeks ago, and
everytime I star working with them everythin's fine, but after a while, it
allways shows the same problem.
Has anybody experienced anything similar? Is it telling me something that I
don't know?

thanks a lot.