Re: Line-6 DL4 - anyone tried it yet?

I was under the impression that the Line 6 unit hadn't started shipping.
But I
could be wrong.

Also I'd like to hear opinions on the Lexicon MPX G2 and R1 Midi Control
Setup
if anyone has tried this unit.

the url for the unit is: http://www.lexicon.com/MPXG2/MPXG2homeframe.html

The unit is probably pretty expensive but if anyone knows the going price
for
it I'd like to hear some info on that also.