Re: rack vs. floor multi-FX

Don't really know your boxes in particular but here's my experience,

I use a multi-rack unit (Korg A1) plus a bunch of stomp box's. I like the
sound of both for different reasons and simplicity has never really been
my goal though by building a pedal board I have achieved some ease of set
up. For the A1 I have the satellite controller and I get the sound (which
I love) of the rack and the ease of foot control.

I have three different channels with different characteristics that I can
switch between and I wanted to be able to loop using them all. Two of the
channels were mono and one was stereo.

I run everything through a mackie 1202 right before the power amp then
use the send to the Oberheim EDP and return it to the mackie. I do loose
stereo on the loops but I get everything into the looper. I used to use a
6 channel Rane line mixer but it didn't have sends and I really find them
invaluable.

If your of the resource to get another looper and stereo was a priority
you could use this same setup with a mixer w/ a stereo send.

==Korg A1============Mixer
                                      Amp Chanel 1<A/B/Y=<
Gutar==amp Pre amp==                                      ==Stomp line
1=========Mixer

                                       Amp channel 2==Stomp line 2==Delta
lab 1024==Mixer

Mixer==send 1==LXP 1==========return====Amp Power amp