Re: Ever feel like throwing your stuff in the garbage?

Michael Haumesser wrote...
>  Remember the shitty new stuff you buy today is the "vintage" find
of tomorrow.

I'm with you on that one Michael! This following kind of thing just
kills me...

It was just mentioned to me, by a very tone and vintage conscious
person, that certain people are now going back to buying new Strat
pickups (of the 60's and 70's style) because when Hendrix recorded, it
was with new pickups on fairly new guitars...

I don't think I'll be moving back to the crappy 6 screw tremolo setups
on old Strats anytime soon.

Miko Biffle      "Running scared from all the usual distractions..."
mbiffle@svg.com