Re: Headrush (or any delay)modification idea??

<< ... I was enjoying the way the parts kept going in and out of phase,
and
noticed that the timbre of the Headrush loop had definitely changed over
time. The volume seemed to be the same, but some of the frequencies were
more
pronounced, so much so that it sounded like a new part had been introduced
somewhere along the line. >>

Did you have hi-damp on at all?  I usually set it completely off.  But the
sounds definitely change with it on.  Fun hunh?  ;-)

Hawkeye