Re: Freeq

I happened to see the Thick Felt Picks ,and the ukulele and autoharp duet
on their version of Freebird is not to be missed.....:^)

 Still looking to sell my EH-16 sec. delay to someone who doesn't need
me to send it to Germany so they can try it out for a couple of weeks to
see if they like it.Any and all real offers will be considered, all others
will
serve as personal amusement only.

                                                          Bryan Helm