Re: Freeq

You must be right...I usually know better, but perhaps it's the evolution
of
my taste in loopers JamMAn (pretty hi-fi) Rang (med. & lo-fi), a recent
re-deployment of my DEluxe Memory Man (lo-fi analog)... my latest
rediscovery
- the Big Jam analog Delay (Pluto and back).... still seeking the EH 2-sec
lo-fi delay...

I must have been speaking from my unconscious desire for the ultimate
lo-fi
8kHz digital looper, what could that one be?

eric p
echo park

<<
 Eric, I'm talking bandwidth, not sampling rates.  Maybe an engineer here
 can remind me of the formula, but audio bandwidth is something like
 slightly-less-than-half the sampling frequency.  If the Boomerang samples
 at 16k and 8k, your audio will be around 7k/3.5k, suitable for looping
 ukelele in my book.  Be sure to use one of those thick felt picks.

 David Myers >>