Re: Headrush (or any delay)modification idea??

i wouldnt highly reccomend this for something you prize
but ive opened up everything i could and just started experimenting(old
keyboards, toys, pedals, samplers)
only things that are battery powered(9V or less)!!!
but you just take 2 jewlers scewdrivers and attach the tips with alligator
clips and wire and your set
just test points around the circuit board to see what it does, your find
worlds of sounds!!
for example, my stock morley wah has 5 distortions(adjustable gain)
the wah can respond to external light if i flip a switch
theres an internal oscillator that i can control the ptich wtih another
photocell(so i can play the thing with my 2 hands(tone and pitch),
so experiment

rodrigo

In a message dated 8/25/99 9:50:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
haeusle@aon.at