Re: LD CD VOL 1

Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

> would someone send me the site address to get this, i lost my mail with
>it in
> it and a few friends want to get the cd.........thanks.........michael

Ordering info and printable order form, reviews, links to full Musician
and track listings, etc. can be found here:

http://www.voicenet.com/~legion/ldcd1.htm

$12 Postpaid in the US, $13 Canada and the World (US Funds only)
Checks, MO payable to Help Wanted Productions.

Mail 'em off to:

Help Wanted Productions
PO Box 2205, Phila, Pa 19106

Thanks!

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.