DJ turntables ?!! ... Arso ! -> DJRND2 then

> my number one son needs new cartridges for his DJ type
>turntables......any
> ideas where he can get them.....(loop content) then i can loop with

STANTON, ORTOFON, SHURE, ... : that's what I know about some wellknown
cartridges trademarks. You should find one of them in any music shop I
suppose.

Btw, you're looping together with DJ turntables ! so what about my
DJRND2, Michael ?
Remember ! = 14 cyclic stereo multitracks recordable at any time sync in
turntables, more than 1 minute at 40 khz sampling. You should try it,
your son could loop you direct with his records

Emmanuel