Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #353

Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com
kflint@annihilist.com

Subject: Re: boomerang
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:49:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: chris lujan <crlujan@yahoo.com>

I got my Boomerang(1 minute) at Guitar Center for $350. You just have
to know who to talk to and how to sweet talk them.

ooohhh sweet talk?  what da ya say?

Subject: Opcode says they have never heard of the Echoplex
Not surprising>>
Subject: something of interest...
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 14:26:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: James Pearce <jamesrp@statenet.com>
...to some of you on this list (hope so)----

VOICED AT:

INTRO:  One of the masters of an Armenian wind
instrument called the "duduk" (doo-'dook) is taking
his music to a wider audience.  Djivan Gasparyan (jee-
'vahn gah-spahr-ee-'ahn) records melodies for movie
sound tracks.  As Mike O'Sullivan reports, he also
collaborates with a Western jazz artist to extend the
range of the traditional instrument...<snip>
I will make it a point to look to listen_____