Multiple Loop Reset

hi Kim,

I've been playing with making granular tpye loops all weekend, or at least
when my wife let's m have time away fromher projects. I have Record, and
Overdub in "SUS" mode and insert on "rpl" per your instrucions to make
micro-loops. Any list memebers who have not tried this and are into making
textural ambient type music should get right on it.

I've set up multiple loops and have been utilizing Loop copy, etc. In the
Echoplex Manual it states:

"You can reset all the loops by a long press of RECORD (to reset the
current loop) followed by  long press of MULTIPLY."

This does not work when RECORD is in "SUS" mode however. Is there anyway to
reset all loops in this situation? Can this be part of the Upgrade? Once
again congratulations on a GREAT piece of Gear. I still love my jam men,
but the two plexi are so much more powerful when one digs into the various
possibilites available. On to some Plex stutterring....

Back to playing.

Patrick
                     Fingerpaint's New Release:

                            IN THE LOOP

      ... an intelligent, stimulating mixture of mimimaist spacebeats and
           obscure samples layered upon a hypnotic illbient backdrop.

                       DIGITAL ARTIFACT # 12

                      http://www.fingerpaint.net