Tremelo

FYI : The Rocktek Vibrator is a tremelo pedal (although I can't figure out why they infer vibrato).  I actually wasn't aware they there are true vibrato pedals out there.  Which ones are they.  I've always relied on the rackmounts or the synths for that sort of effect.

Fiveman

PJ wrote:

i think some of the pedals listed are vibrato pedals and not trem. vibrato is
pitch bending...trem is volume fluctuations. i have a rocktron surf trem and
think it is awesome. you get 2 outputs with hard and softer tremelo and also
built-in noise reduction and compression. it also has an enhance knob to put
some of the sparkle back in the signal if you going through a lot of effects.
it is a little on the expensive side but well worth it if you like the
extras. =-)